Are you ready for HVAC zone control products that...
- Decrease your energy usage
- Reduce your energy bill
- Allow for room-based temperature settings
Benefits of HVAC Home Automation
Cost effective HVAC control with the inVENT manually adjustable registers
Not quite ready for a fully automated HVAC zoning system. Not problem. Check out the top benefits of the inVENT manually adjustable HVAC register:
- Save Money - Stop heating and cooling empty rooms.
- Look Good - Its time to replace your old metal vents.
- Improve Comfort - Evenly balance the temperatures in your home.
- Easy Installation - Installs in minutes.
- Be Green for Less Green - Reduce energy usage without spending a fortune.
Control room temperatures with wireless HVAC automation
Do you have some rooms in your home that get too hot while others get too cold?
The SELECT-AIR SYSTEM HVAC zone control solution can monitor temperatures in every room and help direct conditioned air to the rooms you use the most. No more paying to heat and cool empty rooms or running your HVAC system for extended periods of time to try and balance temperatures to meet your comfort goals.
Advanced wireless dampers optimize airflow through HVAC zone control
Traditional HVAC air registers often cause conditioned air to be distributed unevenly…leading to increased system run time, higher energy bills, direct register drafts and inconsistent temperatures. By controlling the pressure, velocity and angle at which the conditioned air enters the room, the SELECT-AIR SYSTEM HVAC zone control solution creates superior air mixing that reduces direct drafts, increases comfort and supports savings of up to 40% on your heating and cooling costs.
Wireless technology simplifies HVAC zone control installation
The SELECT-AIR SYSTEM HVAC zoning solution was designed with simple installation procedures and no need to access the attic.
- The ADVISOR wireless thermostat replaces existing wall thermostats without any electrical modifications and has the ability to control up to 20 zones.
- The FLEX remote thermostat connects simply to any room outlet.
- The inVENT wireless damper replaces existing metal air registers using nothing more than a screwdriver.
Wireless automation will reduce your energy bills with HVAC zone control
The SELECT-AIR SYSTEM HVAC zone control solutions use of advanced integrated technology has been tested to reduce your heating and cooling bill by up to 40%.
- Wireless Communications
- Superior Airflow Distribution
- Energy Efficient Automation
- Energy Saving Programming
- Infrared Temperature Monitors
- Room-Based Temperature Sensors
|Monthly Energy Bill
||HVAC %||Monthly HVAC Costs||Advector Savings %
||Advector Monthly Savings $
||Advector Yearly Savings